Monday, November 09, 2009

A letter from a podcast listener

I love that Paulette listens from Paraguay.

Hi Barbara,
I just wanted to thank you for your show. I love it! I´m a Peace Corps Volunteer and writer, and I love listening to your podcast while I´m washing clothes in the back yard or taking the four-hour bus trip into the capital. It´s really inspiring. I´m beginning to trick myself into thinking that everyone´s a successful writer and there´s nothing to fear. Ha ha, right? Keep up the good work and know that you´re inspiring writers world wide.

Jajotopata (that´s Guarani for see ya soon!)

-Paulette


Here's her blog.

So many notes from so many people around the world. In case I don't say it enough, thank you!

4 comments:

Lydia Smith said...

What a wonderful post. I heard Barbara speak at the Orange County Chapter of RWA on November 15, 2009. I am still reading through Pen on Fire. So much useful information it will take time to digest it all.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, Linda!

grete said...

Hi Barbara -

I too LOVE your show, and have done so for years. Every new episode is a real treat, and an inspiration. On a number of occasions I have also bought books after listening to a particular author, so this show is good for all parties involved. Thank you!

A question - I have not received any shows after Marrie Stone's interview with Michael Blake and Dylan Landis. Are there no shows podcasted after 11/8/09?

From a grateful Norwegian listener!

Anonymous said...

Grete,
Thanks for your kind words!

I'm checking on that. I don't know why the show isn't on iTunes since it's there on the blog. Stay tuned....
Barbara